Supporting you every step of the way
All Regent Learning students will be fully supported by our student support team during study where needed including:
- Student support – this includes dedicated academic, study skills, careers and wellbeing services in person and online. Support sessions are run in groups and tailored one-to-one sessions where requested
- Tech assistance – the IT services team will help get you all set up and ready to go as well as being on hand to assist with any tech issues during your studies
- Skillsoft live learning support for students on Technology and Development courses
- Career advice and development (including job search, interview preparation, CV writing and LinkedIn profile tips)
Live Learning Support
- Skillsoft’s virtual learning platform Percipio is the ultimate interactive learning experience as it contextualises learning for real world application and gives the opportunity for knowledge sharing. Course material provides a stimulating and productive learning experience, including fully indexed and searchable class recordings, and problem solving in hands on virtual labs.
- Join in-course Q&A sessions that facilitates knowledge sharing and empowers peer-to-peer learning with fellow students.
Support is available to help you progress with professional certification at the end of your studies, including over 100 in-demand certifications to select from via Skillsoft courses. Support provided for certification will cover purpose-built video-based certification preparation courses, live and on-demand virtual instructor-led certification preparation bootcamps, eBooks, and over 40 live certification preparation labs.
Academic Skills Support
In addition, you will have access to Regent Learning Academic skills: support available individually or through group sessions on academic skills, including referencing, critical thinking, reading and academic writing skills.
Make sure you read our Ethics code.